The Harkin Institute for Public Policy & Citizen Engagement is hiring an Associate Director of Retirement Security Policy. The Associate Director will work to achieve The Harkin Institute’s strategic vision in the retirement security policy area in collaboration with the organizational namesake, institute leadership, the student research team, and the Retirement Security Advisory Committee. Learn more and apply on the Drake University website.
- October 16 | Speaker James S. Gordon: Helping communities navigate trauma
- November 15 | Closing the Divide: Integrating Medical and Dental Health Care
- Harkin Institute Job Opening: Associate Director of Retirement Security Policy
- OP-ED: Iowa needs workers and more than half of people with disabilities are unemployed. Let’s fix that.
- Research Project Launches to Analyze App Use and Birth Outcomes