Harkin Institute Policy Director Amy Bentley will participate in the ASPA Iowa Chaper’s next program on May 20, 2021, about how Iowa-based public organizations and nonprofits can respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. The virtual event is free and open to the public.
Date: May 20, 2021
Time: 7-8:30 p.m.
Topic: Innovations in Public Administration: Iowa-based public and/or nonprofit organization challenges and the creation of policy and innovative practices to deal with the current pandemic.
- Amy Bentley, Policy Director, The Harkin Institute for Public Policy & Citizen Engagement, Drake University
- Denise Hill, Professor of Public Administration, Drake University
- The Honorable Pam Pepper, Mayor, Indianola, Iowa
- Ed Tormey, Division Administrator, Environmental Services Division, Iowa Department of Natural Resources
How to Participate:
- Zoom URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2604808511?pwd=R3lyWnFHUjc2eW5vR01RUXBUK2F0UT09
- Meeting ID: 260 480 8511
- Passcode: 1Rehvs