Harkin Institute Executive Director Joseph Jones participated in the University of Iowa College of Public Health’s Executive in Residence Program on October 10, 2018. Jones spoke with graduate students about his own career path as well as projects The Harkin Institute is working on in the areas of public health and ways The Harkin Institute is partnering with the University of Iowa on several initiatives.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to visit The Harkin Institute, Drake University
- February 12 | A Conversation with Eric Holder
- November 14 | Panel Discussion: The Role of Higher Education in Advancing Integrated Employment
- Harkin Institute celebrates D.C. Experience scholars
- The Harkin Institute announces members of new disability policy committee