Senator Tom Harkin (retired) delivered the Annual Distinguished Lurie Lecture at the Lurie Institute for Disability Policy at Brandeis University on November 7. Senator Harkin’s speech focused on True Integration: Meaningful Work for People with Disabilities. Watch video of the speech on the Lurie Institute Facebook page.
- May 1 | Spring Sussman Lecture
- Economist Heidi Shierholz to speak at upcoming event on current state of unions and organizing
- Harkin Institute Job Opening: Administrative Assistant
- The Harkin Institute plans for new home at Drake University
- New infographic provides outline of Jordanian Disability Law